Estimated Arrival: Between May 31 and Jun 08. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Axiom Phoenix Push Chair
The Adaptive Star Axiom PHOENIX is a versatile chair that gives families the opportunity to experience everything from a walk in the park to a full marathon. Experience new horizons with greater mobility. Durability, quality, and careful design open brand new doors for the PHOENIX user.
Adaptive Star Axiom Phoenix Indoor/Outdoor Mobility Push Chair has a light-weight aluminum frame with a reclining padded seat and an aluminum footrest with adjustable straps. It features a basket under the seat and storage net behind the seat. Axiom Phoenix comes with a handbrake for slowing down and stopping the push chair.
- Wrist strap
- Sun canopy
- Under seat basket
- Behind seat storage net
- Padded seat with recline
- 5-point adjustable harness
- Light-weight aluminum frame
- Front wheel - 16” quick release mag
- Rear wheels - 16” quick release mag
- Handbrake for slowing and stopping
- Zippered storage pocket behind seat
- Aluminum footrest with adjustable straps
- Rear footbrake for Captain transfer/parking
- 5 Years warranty on frame
- 1 Year warranty on soft goods
FREE GIFT: Red Flashing Safety Light (Valued at $20). LIMITED TIME OFFER!! ORDER NOW!!
|Adaptive Star Axiom Phoenix Pushchair|
|Product weight||30 lbs.|
|Weight capacity||200 lbs.|
|Assembled size with canopy open||70" x 26" x 50"|
|Assembled size without canopy||70" x 26" x 41"|
|Folded with wheels||54" x 26" x 20"|
|Folded without wheels||46" x 22" x 13"|