Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 21 and Oct 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Babyroues Letour II Bassinet and Stroller in Black Canvas on a Silver Frame
Uses the highest technological safety features
Babyroues is proud to introduce LETOUR ll, the first compact and lightweight luxurious infant-to-toddler Bassinet and Stroller System which uses the highest technological quality workmanship and safety features available.
For your ultimate convenience the stroller and bassinet have a Dual-facing capability. Its ONE OF A KIND folding mechanism allows for the bassinet and stroller to fold while attached to the stroller. This system will WOW you and your baby from infancy through toddler. The Babyroues is a system that will ensconce your baby from infancy through toddler in complete luxury. The system includes a deluxe and roomy bassinet and stroller perched atop a sturdy aluminum frame.
The Babyroues system requires no fabric switching, resulting in convenience and minimum effort to switch any parts. The highest quality bassinet mattress, with 4 position reclining stroller, 5 point stroller safety harness, and contoured weather cover for stroller and bassinet, will ensure that your baby is safe, cozy and comfortable at all times.
The newest technological front and rear suspension system, 10.5” and 6.5” rear and front PEVA wheels and 3 position handle height, will ensure ease of maneuverability and the smoothest ride for your baby. The stroller also includes a large basket for all your baby’s essentials. Enjoy walking proudly with your baby in the newest innovative Babyroues system that technology has to offer.
- At 20 lbs the Babyroues Letour II is a very lightweight and compact luxurious infant-to-toddler Bassinet and Stroller System
- Uses the highest technological quality workmanship and safety features available
- Stroller folds with seat attached
- Separate frames for bassinet and stroller
- Dual-facing easily interchangeable bassinet and stroller
- Bassinet suitable from birth to 6 months
- Stroller suitable from 6 months to 55 lbs
- Large basket for all your baby’s essentials.
- Convenient pouch for bottles and diapers
- System includes highest quality mattress
- Fitted and contoured bassinet and stroller rain cover
- 4 position adjustable stroller recline
- 3 position handle height
- 10.5” and 6.5” rear and front PEVA wheels for the comfort and smooth wheeling of your baby
- 5 point stroller safety harness
- Model #6512
- Suitable from birth up to 55lbs
- Weight: (chassis, wheels and seat) 20lbs
- Carton size: 32.5 x 16 x 19
- Folded size (with seat attached) Including Wheels: 33.5x24x15
- Handle Height: 41 inches
- Wheel Base: 24 inches
- Warranty: up to 2 years for manufacturer’s defect. Free spare parts for the life of the stroller
I wanted to start by saying that I have this stroller for a little more than a year now. I don't like reviewing things when they are straight out of the box. You really get to know a product like this when you use it day in and out.
There are many advantages to this stroller.
It pushes so easily. (This week I went to the park and was pulling a kid bike with one hand while pushing/steering the baby in this stroller with one hand. It was no sweat.). I am tall and the handlebar extends up nicely. Someone shorter can adjust it down with an easy click.
It is so easy to fold. Glad I didn't get that other stroller where you have to detach the seat in order to fold it. Who needs an extra step. This stroller folded in one easy motion. ditto for opening it up.
Small things can make a big difference: The canopy on this stroller extends all the way over so my baby is fully protected from the sun. It does have this adorable screen that can give you a peek and your baby some air if you open it.
My 13 month old (who isn't small) sits very comfortably in it.
We used the bassinet for a few months. If you procrastinate in buying a crib, this will do very nicely.