Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 27 and Feb 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Compact Fold Stroller
The Contours Bitsy compact fold stroller is small in size but mighty in features. Great for day trips or extended vacations, Bitsy is ultra-lightweight and airline-friendly. This practical and stylish little stroller is compatible with many car seat brands WITHOUT the use of a separate car seat adapter. Ultra-lightweight at 13.5 lbs with one-handed compact fold fits in most airplane overhead compartments Adapter-Free car seat compatibility with 30+ infant car seat models. All-wheel suspension for a smooth ride Full-size reclining seat for comfort Large UPF 50+ canopy with expandable visor for maximum coverage and mesh peek-a-boo window Sandal-friendly, one step brake Reclining seat with adjustable leg rest Compact standing fold for easy storage Aluminum construction.
- Perfect on-the-go companion when traveling with your little one
- Compatible with many infant car seats from other brands, no adapter required, to allow infant use and create a lightweight and convenient travel system (car seats sold separately)
- Supports a child from 6 months up to 40 lb. From birth with use of car seat.
- Weighs 13.5 lb.
- Unfolded dimensions: 23.8" L x 20.5" W x 40.5" H
- 5-point adjustable harness with padded shoulder and crotch pads
- Reclining forward-facing seat with adjustable leg rest
- Easy 1-step compact freestanding fold for easy storage and transport
- Fits in most airplane overhead compartments
- Lightweight and durable aluminum frame
- Polyester fabric
- Flip-flop-friendly, one-step rear wheel parking brake
- All-wheel suspension for riding comfort
- Wipe clean
- UPF 50+ expandable canopy with extension and peek-a-boo window
- Assembly required
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model ZL034-BRM1
Best compact fold stroller in the market. Also, the color is amazing... I really like it.
I love how lightweight it is and how easy I can fold it. I totally recommend it
best bang for the buck - decent price for a lightweight stroller that you use occasionally; fits in overhead airplane storage beans; it does close easily with one hand and it stands on itself, nice fabric quality and decent padding for being a light stroller, decent recline (my 5-month-old baby could nap easily), very good and protective canopy.
We love it super light and easy to use my 4-year-old fits and it’s effortless to push.