Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 19 and Apr 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Compact Fold Stroller
The Contours Bitsy compact fold stroller is small in size but mighty in features. Great for day trips or extended vacations, Bitsy is ultra-lightweight and airline-friendly. This practical and stylish little stroller is compatible with many car seat brands WITHOUT the use of a separate car seat adapter. Ultra-lightweight at 13.5 lbs with one-handed compact fold fits in most airplane overhead compartments Adapter-Free car seat compatibility with 30+ infant car seat models. All-wheel suspension for a smooth ride Full-size reclining seat for comfort Large UPF 50+ canopy with expandable visor for maximum coverage and mesh peek-a-boo window Sandal-friendly, one step brake Reclining seat with adjustable leg rest Compact standing fold for easy storage Aluminum construction.
- Perfect on-the-go companion when traveling with your little one
- Compatible with many infant car seats from other brands, no adapter required, to allow infant use and create a lightweight and convenient travel system (car seats sold separately)
- Supports a child from 6 months up to 40 lb. From birth with use of car seat.
- Weighs 13.5 lb.
- Unfolded dimensions: 23.8" L x 20.5" W x 40.5" H
- 5-point adjustable harness with padded shoulder and crotch pads
- Reclining forward-facing seat with adjustable leg rest
- Easy 1-step compact freestanding fold for easy storage and transport
- Fits in most airplane overhead compartments
- Lightweight and durable aluminum frame
- Polyester fabric
- Flip-flop-friendly, one-step rear wheel parking brake
- All-wheel suspension for riding comfort
- Wipe clean
- UPF 50+ expandable canopy with extension and peek-a-boo window
- Assembly required
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model ZL034-GRN1
Great price, great product. It's worth more than what it costs.
Amazing product, cheap price. I totally recommend it. It's easy to maneuver, fold and carry.
Superlightweight stroller! So in love with it!!
I have spent hours and hours researching the best lightweight and compact travel stroller that wasn’t a long umbrella fold. I was interested in the Mountain Buggy Nano for its footrest and compact fold but I didn’t like the 2 hand fold that I tried out and the canopy seemed a little flimsy, and no peekaboo window. Babyzen Yoyo was way above what I wanted to spend on a secondary stroller ($500!) and doesn’t have an extended footrest or a mesh peekaboo window or a large canopy. I love the Baby Jogger City Tour fold and everything about the stroller except for the super shallow depth seat that many reviewers complain about. The Zoe XL1&XLC seats seemed too small and I wanted to try it out with the baby without spending money on returning.
And then came the brand new release of this Contours Bitsy Stroller that is way underpriced compared to the other comparable strollers listed above! Its ride is so smooth I was surprised gliding it around in my house. I tried the one hand fold with my baby in my other arm and it was so easy to do and to figure out how intuitively. The canopy has great coverage. The mesh peekaboo window is a nice touch and also doesn’t wake the baby up with loud Velcro sound because it’s magnetic. The infant car seat can also be attached without an adapter. I fit my Chicco Keyfit 30 no problem. The adjustable footrest extends the seat comfortably. The only thing that’s too bad is that it is larger than what some airlines (American for sure) allow for a carry-on. I think I will plan to gate check but cross my fingers for a nice flight attendant.
Overall I’m very excited to use this stroller out and about and on trips! I’m glad I tested out everything else and waited for the Bitsy to be released.
Best compact fold stroller at a great price! My one year old fits nicely and it works with my Graco stroller. Really lightweight and super easy to fold. Love it!!