Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 20 and Jan 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Contours Journey 5 Position Baby Carrier
Contours Journey is the best baby carrier for infants and toddlers. The Journey carrier fits newborns starting at 8 lb and adjusts to fit children up to 45 lb. No infant insert is required for your newborn, which means less fabric and more comfort for you and your little one. Our extra-large, infinitely adjustable UPF 25 sunshade can be moved up or down to give baby maximum coverage and is unlike any other sunshade you’ll find.
The Journey baby carrier offers five different carrying options: Newborn, Seated Position, Face Forward, Hip, and Back. Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the Contours Journey supports baby’s development and hips in an ergonomic position.
- 5 carrying positions to grow with baby: Newborn, Facing In, Facing Out, Hip, and Back.
- Seat width adjusts as the baby grows, and supports the baby's legs and hips in a hip-healthy position as recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- UPF 25, Hideaway Sunshade is extra-large for maximum coverage and is infinitely adjustable.
- A separate pocket, just for the sunshade, leaves you plenty of room to store your items in the two other zippered storage pockets.
- Cotton and jersey mesh provides for a comfortable fit, and since no infant insert is required for your newborn (8 lb), it means less extra padding and fabric, and more comfortable for you and your little one.
- WARRANTY -1-year warranty
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS -Machine wash; line dry
- AGE -Fits babies 8-45 lb, no infant insert required
- NEWBORN POSITION -Carrier can be used in newborn position for babies starting at 8lb
- SEATED POSITION Carrier can be used in the seated position once the baby's legs and hips loosen and knees drop lower to be level with their hips
- FACE-FORWARD, HIP, AND BACK CARRY--Carrier can be used in the forward-facing, hip, and back carry position around 6+ months when hips and legs are more developed