Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 27 and Nov 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Cybex Cloud Q with SensorSafe™ Spring BLossom Infant Car Seat
- Smart-tech harness chest clip with SensorSafe technology provides alerts when unsafe situations arise
- Reclining backrest to a near flat recline position when used outside of the car
- Linear Side-impact Protection absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in a collision*
- Load leg base stabilizes the car seat and can reduce crash forces
- 11-position height-adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- Removable newborn insert provides support from 4 to 11 lbs.
- Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
- XXL sun canopy with a UPF 50+ rating to protect baby from the sun's rays
- European belt routing provides safe installation without a car seat base
- Padded 5-point safety harness with chest clip
- Travel system ready with CYBEX strollers using car seat adapters
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
- Measurements: 26.4”L x 17.3”W x 15.6-22.2”H
- Weight: 13.9 lbs.
- Use from 4 to 35 lbs. and 30 in. or less
I was so happy when my Cybex Cloud Q Plus arrived. I couldn’t wait to try it out and check out everything it had to offer. I am happy to say that I am very pleased with it.
The safety features alone make this seat so worth the price. I put my son in the seat feeling confident that he is as safe as possible. I love the pull out side bar that provides side impact protection. It is so easy to pull out and push back in. The carrying handle can be rotated all the way back to stop the seat from rocking and offer the seat support when I am taking my little one in and out of the seat. It also rotates forward to offer roll over protection while in the car. I absolutely love how flat my newborn lays in the seat with the newborn inlay. It helps to keep his head back safely while he sleeps. So nice to not have to worry about his head rocking forward while he sleeps. The car seat base also has great safety features with the load leg and easy install.
The super easy to use adjustable headrest is great! No need to fuss around with the restraints to get it to the right height for baby, all you need to do is adjust the headrest with the aid of a button. Super easy! I definitely am not going to miss having to rethread the harnesses as my son grows.
I am absolutely in love with the sun canopy. It is huge! It keeps my little one protected from the sun and wind. Plus the fabric is so breathable! When not in use, the canopy is easily pushed opened completely out of sight.
Then there is the biggest feature of this car seat, the reclining backrest, which I was very interested in. I love that it creates a safer recline for baby when not in the car. Unfortunately, on the second time using the reclining feature, it got stuck in the recline position. I was so disappointed. Luckily after messing around with the seat for an hour, I was able to get it back into the car safe position. Sometimes it sticks and sometimes it doesn’t, but now I know what to do if it does get stuck. I still really enjoy this feature despite the occasional problems it gives me when trying to unrecline it.
Lastly, when it comes to the style of this car seat, I was not disappointed. It looks very sleek and impressive. The canopy design definitely helps with the overall look of the seat. The seat fabric is easily removed for washing and the car seat manual is stored right in reach in the bottom of the seat.
I am very happy with the Cybex Cloud Q Plus. I feel confident in my son’s safety when I put him in the seat and love the seat’s design. I definitely recommend this seat. I decided to give it five stars even with the problems I have had with the recline feature because the safety and other convenience features alone make it a five star seat. You won’t be disappointed in everything this car seat offers!