Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 06 and Aug 14. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Cybex Eezy S Twist Stroller
With one hand, unique seat unit rotates 360 degrees to face baby any direction.
Folds compact enough to fit in the overhead compartment of most airplanes.
Can be paired with any Cybex infant car seat or the Cybex Cocoon S bassinet for baby's first days.
Cybex's newest stroller puts an innovative twist on ultra-compact strollers. Not only is the Eezy S Twist one of few travel strollers with a reversible seat, but it's also the only stroller with a 360-degree swiveling seat that allows your child to face any direction. With a simple, one-handed motion, turn your child toward you, toward the world, or at a slight angle to avoid the sun during your stroll.
Compact enough to fit in the overhead compartment on most airplanes, the Cybex Eezy S Twist opens and closes with one hand and stands when folded for easy lifting and storage. Despite its small size, the Eezy S Twist provides a smooth ride, thanks to its all-wheel suspension.
- With one hand, unique seat unit rotates 360 degrees to face baby any direction.
- Folds and unfolds with one hand and stands when folded.
- Folds compact enough to fit in the overhead compartment of most airplanes.
- All-wheel suspension provides a smooth ride.
- Can be paired with any Cybex infant car seat or the Cybex Cocoon S bassinet for baby's first days.
- Multiple recline positions, including to near-flat position for sleeping.
- Extendable UPF 50+ sun canopy with ventilation that lets in fresh air.
- Foot brake.
- Five-point harness.
FREE GIFT: Adjustable cellphone holder for iPhone X/8/7/6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9/S8 Plus, and other 4.5"-6.0" smartphones. ($30 Value) ONLY A FEW LEFT IN STOCK! ORDER NOW!
I got this stroller specifically for airplane travel, as it folds up small enough to fit in the overhead bin. What I got was so much more, a "travel stroller" that's good enough for every day life. I live in downtown Boston with lots of cobblestone and brick sidewalks, and the shocks on the stroller make for a smooth ride regardless. Comfortable seat, ample storage space, and expandable sun coverage - this stroller get an A+ for me! IF I had to pick one drawback, it would be that the seat of the stroller is a bit shallow, I feel like my one year old is a bit large for it so not sure how it will feel in another year.