Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 19 and Sep 27. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Cybex Eternis S
with SensorSafe Infant Car Seat (Lavastone Black)
Designed for use from birth up to 120 lbs.
The adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact collision.
Patented 3-position reclining headrest.
The new CYBEX Eternis S All-In-One Car Seat is the only seat your child will need from birth and beyond. With three modes - rear-facing, forward-facing, and booster, the Eternis S is designed for use from birth up to 120 lbs. The Eternis S offers an adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System), which absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact collision* and a patented 3-position reclining headrest, which helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, guiding the head and neck into a safe position. These features, combined with a steel reinforced frame for strength and durability provide advanced child safety protection and peace of mind.
- Rear-facing from 4 lbs. to 50 lbs. Forward Facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs., Belt-positioning Booster from 40 lbs. to 120 lbs.
- Adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact collision*
- Patented 3-position reclining headrest helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, keeping the head and neck in a safe position and ensures a comfortable sleeping position
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Energy absorbing shell and base help reduce the forces felt by the child in a collision
- In-seat recline provides correct ergonomic positioning and extra legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child
- 6-position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
- Magnetic buckle holders for easy entry and exit from the seat
- Removable newborn inlay provides additional support for very small babies (4 lbs. to 11 lbs.)
- Removable cup holder can be positioned on either side and is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
- Cozy harness pads and 2-position padded buckle for comfort
- Dual Belt adjusters to ensure a tight fit
- Dual-level indicators to help ensure the proper angle
- Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system
- LATCH Connection storage provided under the seat when not in use
- Ergonomic design in CYBEX’s iconic Gold Design language
- Measurements: Forward-facing (Fully upright) H 25.5” x W 20” x D 25.3”
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Use from Birth up to 120 lbs. or 57 inches, following the directions in your user manual.
This state -of-the-art safety technology is designed so there is no need to reinstall each time you drive. For ease, just keep the receiver plugged into your car’s OBD port to drive with that extra peace of mind.
FREE GIFT: Back Seat, Rear-View, Baby Car Mirror. ($30 Value) ONLY A FEW LEFT IN STOCK! ORDER NOW!
We were super excited to receive the new Cybex Eternis S for our 17 month old (and 5 year old!). It is SUCH a versatile seat given the longevity it provides. I mean, the ability to rear face until our baby is 50 lbs?! That's amazing! The other feature we were thrilled with was the SensorSafe technology. It is SUPER easy to install in your vehicle and monitor with your smart device.
Straight out of the box the Eternis S is a thing of beauty. We were highly impressed by the build construction and quality. The fabrics are incredibly soft and the color is very sleek. The seat is HEAVY but that is to be expected with the steel reinforced frame.
I LOVE the removable cup holder and how easily it attaches to the seat. The three position movable recline on the headrest is a feature that I've never seen on a carseat before (and we have five kids...so a lot of carseats over the years!). It is super easy to adjust and such a cool added bonus. Another neat feature is the magnetic strap holders....so handy when you are getting your child in the seat and you don't want to be fumbling around with the straps.
Adjusting the straps with the no re-thread harness was a total breeze. Everything is labeled very clearly to eliminate any confusion. The straps fit nicely across our daughter's legs, they do not dig in or seem uncomfortable at all. The L.S.P (Linear Side-Impact Protection) pops in and out with the click of a button, we love this added safety feature.
A few (minor) things to note: when clipping and unclipping the chest clip it took a little more wiggling than I am used to, however my five year old was still able to get herself out of the seat when instructed to do so. The SensorSafe is in the chest clip so I imagine that is why it required a little more work. Installing in our 2016 Honda Odyssey was pretty straightforward, however, it did take a few tries to get the seat tight (with the LATCH system). The manual was easy to navigate with helpful instructions and I imagine it will get easier over time. Releasing the LATCH was super easy with the quick release pull tabs.
Overall we are extremely pleased with this carseat. We rate it five stars based on the longevity, quality, and safety features. You will not be disappointed!
Love this seat. Very well built and designed, it feels natural when you’re installing it and buckling the little one. I had the Nuna all-in-one from Nordstrom and spent $400 on it; this one is better.