Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 20 and Jan 28. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Cybex MIOS Lux Spring Blossom Carry Cot
Integrated carrying handle for easy transport to and from the stroller
100% cotton interior for breathability and maximum comfort
- Panorama and skylight view windows provide optimum ventilation
- 100% cotton interior for breathability and maximum comfort
- Sun Canopy with UPF 50+ protects baby from the sun’s rays
- Extendable visor offers extra shade
- Memory buttons allow for easy click on/off the stroller
- Integrated carrying handle for easy transport to and from the stroller
- Use from Birth up to 20 lbs.
- Measurement with open canopy: 32.7” L x 16.1” W x 22.8” H
- Measurement with closed canopy: 32.7” L x 16.1” W x 11.8” H
- Weight of Carry Cot: 9.3 lbs
I bought this car seat for my first born after doing months of research comparing with other models. After extensive research, we decided to go with aton 2 for the following reasons:
1. Light weight compared to other models on market - this car seat is truly portable with just over 9lbs of weight. I am very petite and I have no trouble carrying this car seat with baby on it.
2. Amazing performance on crash test - in the end, car seat is all about safety and it really reassured me and my husband to see the amazing scores it received compared to some popular models on market.
3. Luxurious look - This car seat is a beauty. It's beautiful design and also comfort allows my baby to sleep so well during drives.
We have been using it for several months now and I am happy to say this was one of the best purchase I made. I also bought Cybex Mios stroller to go along with this car seat to make it into a travel system and am SO happy to have such a convenient, well designed system to accompany us on both short and long trips. The car seat fits easily and perfectly with included adaptor that came with the mios stroller. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a reliable, comfortable, and luxurious car seat.
I bought this stroller for my first born after doing months of research comparing with other popular models on market. After reading about many articles and comparing specifications, watching youtube videos, I feel in love with the this stroller. Went into the store to look and it was absolutely gorgeous. Here some features that I love with my mios:
1. Lightweight - this stroller is so lightweight compared to other models on market. I am very petite and I have no issue loading this into my car.
2. Compact size - once folded, this stroller is SO compact. In addition to stroller I can fit groceries and suitcases in my back trunk no problem.
3.Beautiful design - I bought the rose gold frame with indigo blue seat pack and it is just gorgeous. I get lots of compliments from friends when I take it to gatherings and people always ask which brand this is. Not only it is beautiful, the functionality is exceptional. Mesh seat is great for hot summer days, extra large sun canopy with sun protection is great for long sunny days here in Calgary. The extra padding provides warmth and extra comfort for my baby during long winter months.
4. Easy to push - I have been using the stroller mostly in my neighborhood, during shopping, and at parks. There are lots of bumps here in Calgary and with mios I have had no issue pushing the stroller around. The great suspension absorbs shock so my baby seems very comfortable while seated as well. It's compact size allows the stroller to go through gates with no issue. I would love to try the Priam stroller in the future to see how it compares to mio when going outside city limits as there are lots of rough terrain mountain here in Alberta.
5. Great travel system with my Aton 2 car seat - I also own a aton 2 car seat and together they make a great travel system. Car seat adaptor came with the stroller and with a simple click, I can easily use the car seat with stroller frame.
This was a great purchase that I would never regret. I would recommend mios to all my friends and family for their future babies!