Cybex Sirona M SensorSafe 2.0 Convertible Car Seat
Introducing advanced child safety protection and caregiver peace of mind in an easy-to-use, convertible car seat—the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0. The newest addition to the CYBEX Gold Car Seat family, the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the car seat to alert when unsafe situations arise.
- Integrated SensorSafe 2.0 Technology monitors the well-being of the seated child
- Adjustable Linear Side Impact Protection System
- 12-position height adjustable headrest with no-rethread harness
- Caregiver peace of mind with the SensorSafe 2.0 smartphone application
- Rearward installation up to 40 lbs., Forward installation up to 65 lbs.
The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 monitors the well-being of the seated child through the smart chest clip that is synced with the installed vehicle receiver and the caregiver's smartphone. The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 offers an adjustable Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P.) System, which can reduce side impact forces by up to 25% when used properly, and a 12-position height adjustable headrest with integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child.
- 5-point safety harness with SensorSafe 2.0 Technology integrated into the chest clip
- Adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a side impact when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended
- Magnetic belt holders for easy entry and exit from the seat for your ease
- Rear-facing installation from 5 lbs. to 40 lbs., or Forward Facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs.
- Energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in a collision
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child so you can use the car seat for a long time
- 10 position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
- Cup holder can be positioned on either side and is dishwasher safe
- Cozy harness pads with anti-slip backing and comfort padded buckle cover
- Removable newborn insert provides support from 5 lbs. to 11 lbs
- Install using LATCH or the vehicle seat belt for a safe and secure connection to the vehicle seat
- Dual Belt adjusters to ensure a tight fit
- Dual-level indicators to help ensure the proper angle
- Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system
- LATCH Connection storage provided in the seatback when not in use
- Ergonomic design in CYBEX’s iconic Gold Design language
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Integrated SensorSafe 2.0 Technology
Originally developed to prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, SensorSafe 2.0 goes a step further to monitor the well being of the child while the vehicle is in motion.
The Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 provides the essential alert through both the vehicle receiver and the caregiver's cellphone when the driver accidentally leaves the child behind in the car, but also alerts the driver if a child unbuckles themselves while the vehicle is in motion; if the back seat has become too warm or too cold; and if a child has been seated for too long —all through a user-friendly app, that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s and more.
Individually adjustable Linear Side Impact Protection System
The adjustable linear side-impact protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage.
Whether rearward or forward-facing, the CYBEX Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 features an adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P.), increasing the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be individually adjusted on the door facing side of the car seat and can absorb up to 25% more impact forces in a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors.
12 POSITION HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE HEADREST
For protection that grows with your child
In combination with the adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection System, the height-adjustable headrest adds to the excellent side-impact protection of the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 convertible car seat.
With the 12-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This prevents any need for the difficult threading in and out of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.
SENSORSAFE 2.0 SMARTPHONE APP
Caregiver peace of mind in an innovative user-friendly app
Smartphone Application download available for Android and IOS
SensorSafe 2.0 will chime through the installed vehicle receiver to alert when a child is still secured in the back seat after the car has been switched off. This reminds the caregiver to take action quickly, but if the child is still secured after several minutes an alert will be sent to the caregiver’s cellphone through the downloaded app. If the situation is still not remedied, the designated emergency contact will receive an alert with the GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position. This state-of-the-art safety technology is designed so there is no need to reinstall each time you drive. For ease, just keep the receiver plugged into your car’s OBD port to drive with that extra peace of mind. The innovative user-friendly app, also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s and more to help prevent misuse.
REMOVABLE NEWBORN INLAY
For an ergonomically ideal position
Provides support for premature and smaller babies
The Newborn Inlay provides a near-flat angle in the seat of the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0, helping to prevent baby's head tipping forward while it sleeps, which can lead to serious breathing problems. Along with German doctors and midwives, and taking into account the findings of many tests, this function was developed to enable a safe lying angle between head, neck, and chest, thus significantly reducing the risk of suffocation. This seat insert is removable after the child reaches 11 lbs., to provide more space and comfort for growing children.
For children 4lbs to 40 lbs.
Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision
Because 59% of accidents are head-on collisions, CYBEX recommends transporting children in a rear-facing position for as long as possible, preferably up to 4 years old or 4 lbs. In a head-on collision a rear-facing seat distributes the strong front-impact forces across the seat's back, significantly reducing the strain on the child's neck and head.
FORWARD FACING INSTALLATION
For children 22 lbs. to 65 lbs.
Depending on your preference, the Sirona M with SensorSafe 2.0 can also be used in a forward-facing position for children who are at least 2 years old or 22 lbs.
FREE GIFT: Back Seat, Rear-View, Baby Car Mirror. ($30 Value) ONLY A FEW LEFT IN STOCK! ORDER NOW!