Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 17 and Jun 25. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Evenflo Pivot Xpand Tandem Stroller with SafeMax (Percheron Grey)
The Evenﬂo Pivot Xpand effortlessly transitions in seconds from a single to double stroller without extra parts or tools - simply slide up and ﬂip out integrated seat mounts to add a second seat!
- Single To Double!: Stroller grows from single to double with no tools or extra parts needed! Unique slide and lock system expands frame to accommodate a second toddler or infant seat
- Up To 22 Conﬁgurations!: The unique design accommodates one or two riders. Infants and children can sit at various heights, upright or reclined, in both parent-facing and forward-facing modes. Toddler seat holds up to 55 lbs for extended use.
- Modular Design: Infant car seat sits directly on the frame, and the toddler seat easily converts to infant mode, cradling baby at a comfortable angle
- Self-Standing Fold: The compact fold conveniently self-stands, with toddler seat attached
- Extra-Large Storage Basket: Expands to over 2 feet in length with front and back access for convenience
- Large Cruiser Tires: Front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension offer a smoother ride and superior maneuverability
- Includes SafeMax Infant Car Seat and Car Seat Base
Material: Plastic, Metal
Dimensions (Overall): 31.75 inches (H) x 22 inches (W) x 24 inches (D)
- Dimensions (Collapsed): 29 inches (H) x 26.5 inches (W) x 16.5 inches (D)
Weight: 43 pounds
Front Wheel Diameter: 7 inches
Rear Wheel Diameter: 8 inches
- Min. Stroller Weight Supported: 4 pounds
Max. Stroller Weight Capacity: 55 pounds
- Min. Carseat Weight Supported: 4 pounds
Max. Carseat Weight Capacity: 35 pounds
Suggested Age: 0-5 years
Certifications: JPMA Certified, Meets ASTM Standards
Product Configuration: Double
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Tire Type: EVA
Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
First impressions of this stroller are very positive. Unboxing was very simple and my husband was able to have it up and functional within 30 minutes! It’s a beautiful stroller, pictures really don’t do it justice. Very comparable to higher end strollers such as city select or uppababy in my opinion. But for an Evenflo, I’m very impressed. I absolutely LOVE how large the basket is, and the fact that even with both the toddler seat and infant seat in there is ample room to grab things from the bottom. It is also extremely easy to fold and to turn either into a single or double seat. As a stay at home parent that is a HUGE win for me because I don’t wish to be fighting with a stroller every single time.
Now for the negatives: