Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 26 and Mar 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Evenflo Platinum SafeMax™ All-in-One Convertible Car Seat (Shiloh)
Safely seat your child from birth up to 120 lb. on car rides with the Evenflo Platinum SafeMax All-in-One Convertible Car Seat. Convenient design is easy to use and features impact-absorbing headrest technology plus premium temperature regulating fabrics.
- Extended use design is suitable from birth to harness booster mode (5-120 lb., or up to 57" tall)
- Rear-facing configuration safely seats children weighing 5-40 lb.
- Forward-facing configuration safely seats children weighing 22-65 lb., and at least 1 year of age
- Harnessed and boostered configuration safely seats children weighing 40-120 lb.
- No-rethread adjustable safety harness
- Conveniently allows rear-facing, forward-facing, and booster seat use
- Buckle Pockets tuck away the buckle tongues to make it easier and safer to get a child in and out of the seat and prevent hot buckle burns
- Cup holder on each armrest
- Exclusive impact-absorbing headrest technology
- Side impact protection
- EPP and EPS energy absorbing foam
- Integrated steel frame
- SureSafe™ installation system
- Quick Connector® technology delivers super-fast and super-snug installation
- LATCH compatible
- Belt routing system
- Multi-position seat recline
- Padded/adjustable head support
- Height-adjustable back
- Infant insert included
- Machine washable seat pad
- Measures 19.75" D x 22.5" W x 26" H
- Weighs 25.3 lb.
- Certified for aircraft use in harness mode
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA
- Model # 38711930
I bought this for my 3-year-old who is still harnessed, we switched from a safety first elite air 80. I will be getting another one to replace the impossible to tighten Britax Pinnacle that we have in my hubby's vehicle.
Easy to install, easy to adjust the straps, LOVE the no-rethread harness, I love that it will convert to a fullback booster when he is ready. Removable cup-holders that you can clean, padding is soft and most importantly it is rollover tested, exceeds that minimum standards and it is safe. My son says he loves his new seat because it is comfortable and "cozy".
I ordered this last week and it arrived today. My son is 6 months old and sat quite contently while I adjusted everything properly. I have an Evenflo symphony for my oldest and this is similar. I like the addition of zip off covers rather than pull off, removable washable cup holders, and the padding on the straps at contact points. The anchor guides are a nice new feature as well.
I have read reviews and seen videos saying it was hard to tighten. I have it rear facing of course and ended up moving the seat padding aside as though I were relocating the anchors and threaded the end up and pulled it tight that way. From that angle, the straps tightened easily and smoothly. I then just had to fix and adjust the seat pads again.
All in all, I'm happy with my purchase so far. Tomorrow will be our first car ride with it so I'm excited to see what he thinks of this new view of the world.
This is like the Cadillac of car seats, it's so comfy I would love to sit in it! I looked for months at who knows how many car seats and I couldn't be more happy with this beast of a car seat! Definitely recommended, super safe, easy install, easy adjust, super comfy features. If anything ever happens I would not hesitate to rebuy