Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 24 and Oct 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Evenflo Sibby Travel System with Litemax ICS (Highline Grey)
- Easy Infant Car Seat transfer - quick and safe Infant Car Seat connections from car to stroller
- Lift-to-Fold Design Quick, Easy, Compact
- Sleek Cruiser Tires with oversized rear tires and front swivel
- Adjustable Foot Rest 3 positions
- Oversized Storage Basket with easy front and rear access
- Large canopy to shield from the elements
- Multi-position recline for endless comfort
- Removable, armbar for easy in and out
- Flex Hold Parent Cup holds cups tightly so less spills
- Sport Style Handle Grips for comfort and easy to maneuver.
- Model # 56232216
- Belt Lock System for secure installation
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access
- 4 shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use
- Mom-friendly ergonomic and easy-to-carry handle, lightweight
- Easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad
- 5-point harness system
- Stay-in-car adjustable base
- Energy absorbing foam provides the added comfort and safety.
- Plush infant head pillow
- Full Coverage Canopy
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo side impact standards.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use
I got a chance to try this travel system as part of the weeSpring Parent Panel.
Overall, a wonderful travel system for 1 or 2 kids. More pros than cons and my cons are mostly personal preferences except for the carseat needing more room.
- Larger shade canopy on the stroller, but not so much on the carseat...but most parents have covers anyways.
- Large under storage compartment that is accessible from front or back, which is great for when you need something you shoved in first! (Probably my favorite feature.)
- Large expanding cupholder.
- I love the handle setup. It is more comfortable than the horizontal ones.
- Easy to put together.
- Smooth ride and turning.
- Footrest can be up or down; great for napping babies and kids that like to lounge.
- Fabric wipes up easily...thank goodness!
- Great price point.
- Toddler ride-along footstand is handy, but doesn't look very comfortable and it won't really work if the carseat is in the stroller. (See photos)
- No "junk" holder. I need more holders up by my hands for phones, snacks, etc.
- No tray for kids. My son likes to eat, drink and play while strolling. It is easier with a tray.
- Infant carseat is longer than my old one that my son had. Luckily we got a larger vehicle and it will fit for baby #2 due soon. I am pretty sure it would not have fit in my car behind the driver seat, or made the passenger sit with his/her knees in the dashboard. On the other hand, it will grow with tall infants better.
I am comparing this to my current stroller set which was $100 more expensive.
Carrier: I'm satisfied with this carrier. The canopy is large and sturdy. The chest clip is small and difficult to unclip; however, the smaller chest clips to make it easier to slip the car seat cover off to wash it.
Stroller: Overall, I prefer this stroller to my other stroller as it has some key features that really make it stand out. Easy to put together. Easy to open and close. This stroller has a small removable snack tray. Nice amount of storage underneath, enough to put my large purse or diaper bag, also behind the baby seat you have easy access to store things like toys, small purse, and snacks. This stroller has a large sturdy canopy that covers my toddler's entire face in the strong sun. Similar to a jogging stroller, the front wheels have a setting on them so you can "lock" them in place to make the ride smoother on bumpy asphalt. Very handy for me! I have never seen a stroller with the innovation of having the option of having your child either front or rear facing (not using the carrier). Also, the feature to position it as a fully flat bassinet is so wonderful - my son really like to take strolls outside and fall asleep. With this stroller, I can fully lay him down and let him nap. He looks so comfortable.
I bought this for my daughter she hasn't used it yet but has it set up and ready to go, she told me this is the best stroller she's ever had and loves it