Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 25 and Feb 02. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Evenflo Soft & Wide Baby Gate
Far and wide
No Tools Required
The Evenflo® Soft & Wide™ Gate is an extra-wide width gate for use in doorways, hallways, the bottom of stairs, kitchens, laundry rooms, bedrooms, and playrooms. This classic pressure-mounted gate is easy to install, will not damage your home, while protecting your loved ones. This is the perfect portable gate for travel and visits to grandma’s house.
- Pressure-mounted with rubber bumpers that won't damage walls, providing a secure, custom fit, even in older homes with out of square walls
- Completely assembled for immediate use. No tools required!
- Lightweight and Portable
- This baby gate is 27” tall, expands from 38” to 60” wide
- Gate is constructed of metal and cloth
- Extra-Wide Width: Fits a broad range of openings 38" - 60" (97cm - 152cm). 27" (69cm) tall
- No Tools Required: The twist-to-tighten bumpers install in seconds, and won’t leave marks on your home’s interior
- Travel-Friendly: Condenses into a lightweight and portable size for a safe visit and peace of mind on your journey
- Great For Children: Maintain a safe home environment for children
NEVER use with a child able to climb over, dislodge or open the gate. Not for use at top of stairs.
Product & Shipping Specs
- Package Width: 36.375
- Package Weight: 7.2
- Package Depth: 6.25
- Package Height: 2
I received it today, put it together tonight. Followed someone's advice about putting foil on the end of the rods that go through the fabric opening - slid right through. I read through the instructions, made sure the skinny half of the rods were both on the same side. One point - make sure you push the loops as far over the ends of the horizontal rods as they'll go. After I assembled (and the rods seem twisted at that point), I pushed the bottom rod against the opening where it was going and adjusted it to about 1/2 longer. Then I held the upper rod against the opening, did the same thing. (Using the "In/Out" markings on the ends of the horizontal rods.) It worked! There is a spring inside, like a shower curtain rod, that lets you compress it that extra 1/2" I have a very snug, secure fit. I'm 5' 2", and I did it by myself.