Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 15. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat (Jupiter)
Removable Head Pillow
The Evenflo Tribute Convertible Car Seat combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Compact in size, the Tribute provides a great vehicle fit while providing side impact protection.The Tribute Convertible Car Seat offers a lightweight and compact option for frequent-flyer families.The Evenflo Tribute Convertible Car Seat combines safety, comfort & ease for the ultimate value in child restraints. Compact in size, the Tribute provides a great vehicle fit while providing side impact protection. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price.
- Removable Head Pillow: Plush head pillow provides comfort and support for proper head positioning- removable as baby grows
- 2 Seats in 1: Two Modes of Harness use - Rear-Facing and Forward-Facing
- Compact Design: For small cars and multi-seat use
- Up-Front Harness Adjust: Central, front access to harness adjuster provides an easy way to adjust child's harness for an accurate, snug fit
- 4 Shoulder Harness Positions: Provide a proper fit for your growing child
- Cup Holder: Removable cup holder is dishwasher safe- keep drinks and snacks within reach
- 5-Point Harness: Holds your child's body securely
- Machine-Washable: Durable fabrics - remove for easy cleaning
- Live Video Installation Support: Schedule an appointment to have a certified car seat safety technician guide you through a proper vehicle installation
- Online Chat: Chat with our ParentLink customer service experts online in real-time
- Can hold weight up to 40 lbs.
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 37 in. (48 - 94 cm.)
- Fit: The top of the child's head is at least 1 in. below the top of the child's restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 40 lbs. (10 - 18.0 kg)
- Height: 28 - 40 in. (71–102 cm.)
- Age: At least two years of age
- Fit: The top of the child’s ears are at or below the top of the child restraint seat back.