Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 07 and Dec 15. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
GB Qbit + All City Fe Compact Stroller (Night Blue)
Spacious shopping basket to store away your belongings (max load 11 lbs.)
Single wheels are comfortable and agile, ideal for smooth city surfaces
Adjustable seatback with multiple recline positions for customizable comfort
- Super lightweight frame is easy to maneuver, lift and carry
- One-hand fold transforms the stroller into an ultra-compact and free-standing package in seconds
- Breathable mesh seatback helps regulate your child's body temperature on warm days
- Adjustable seatback with multiple recline positions for customizable comfort
- Adjustable leg rest for a comfortable lying position for your child
- Luxurious leatherette handlebar and bumper bar
- Sun canopy with a UPF50+ rating for sun and wind protection
- Peek-A-Boo window for keeping an eye on your child
- Front swivel wheels allow you to easily navigate your way through tight city spaces on uneven surfaces.
- Spacious shopping basket to store away your belongings (max load 11 lbs.)
- Single wheels are comfortable and agile, ideal for smooth city surfaces
- 2-in-1 Travel System using the seat unit and CYBEX infant car seat (sold separately) with the included adapters
Includes rain cover
- Available in Night Blue & Velvet Black
- Measurements: 17” L x 10.6” W x 22.8” H (folded), 33” L x 17” W x 41.7” H (assembled) Weight: 17.2 lbs.
- Use from birth (with any CYBEX infant car seat) up to 55 lbs.
Excellent product. If looking for small travel stroller that can take on airplane THIS IS IT!! Carey on size, light, quality made. Not sure if I’ll get much use out of our full size stroller after buying this because it’s that nice. I wasn’t sure what to make of the description saying “quality fabrics” but the material is sort of like a neoprene wet suit material. Should keep baby dry on hot days or beach use. Much nicer feel than the usual nylon backpack rough feel of all our other strollers. Very sturdy. I was a little concerned about that compared to umbrella style stroller. Compared to our umbrella stroller I’d say the GNR pocket all city is actually more stable. So far only con is price...but you get what you pay for.