Graco 4ever All-in-One Car Seat (Studio)
4-in-1 seat gives you 10 years of use
6-position recline adjust to fit and keep your growing child
Graco 4Ever All-in-1 Car Seat gives you 10 years with one car seat. It's comfortable for your child and convenient for you as it transitions from rear-facing infant car seat (4-40 lbs.) to forward-facing 5-point harness seat (20-65 lbs.) to high-back belt-positioning booster (30-100 lbs.) to backless belt-positioning booster (40-120 lbs.).
For a proper fit, the Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest lets you adjust the harness and headrest together, with no rethreading. The 6-position recline keeps your child comfortable, while the InRight LATCH system with one-second attachment makes installation easy. It's the only seat that truly goes from baby to booster!
- 4-in-1 seat grows with your child, so you can enjoy 10 years of use, from 4 - 120 lbs.
- 6-position recline adjust to fit and keep your growing child comfortable.
- Harness System is safe and simple.
- 10-position head rest to give your growing child a proper fit
- One-second LATCH attachment
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the Graco 4Ever car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness .)
- Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- Washable seat cover is easy to remove without removing the harness for your ease
- Steel-reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Integrated harness storage compartment holds unused harness straps while in the belt positioning booster mode
- Features an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- Plush inserts keep your child comfortable
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- 2 integrated cupholders keeps your child's drinks close at hand
- Model #1943812
- Dimensions: 24 H x 20 W x 21.5 D
- Weight: 23 lbs
Recommended Weight Range
- As rear-facing 4-40 lbs
- As forward facing 20-65 lbs with harness
- As Highback booster 30-100 lbs
- As backless booster 40-120 lbs
Recommended Height Range
- As rear-facing less than 1" below the top of the headrest
- As forward facing 27"-52" with harness
- As Highback booster 38"-52"
- As backless booster 40"-57"
Care and Maintenance
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned