Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 08 and Aug 16. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Evenflo Platinum Symphony DLX All-in-One Car Seat (Ashland Gray)
The Platinum Symphony DLX provides a host of delightful details like buckle pockets to help protect against hot buckle burns, resilient temperature-regulating fabric for ultimate comfort, and our patented lower anchor system called SureLATCH® that automatically tightens to secure the car seat in the proper position.
- OUTLAST Performance Fabric: OUTLAST Performance Fabrics help balance your child's body temperature for a more comfortable- and thus a safer, more peaceful ride e3 Expanded Zone of Protection
- 3 Modes in 1 Seat: Accommodates children from 5 - 110 lbs. - Rear Facing, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster 5-point harness tested to a 65 lb. weight limit: Allows longer harness use until child is ready for belt-positioning booster
- No Rethread Harness: easy-to-slide harness straps enable proper fit during each ride and as child grows- without uninstalling the car seat Adjustable Head Rest: One-hand adjustable headrest grows with your child
- SureSafe Installation System: For a quick, secure installation, SureSafe includes easy to use connectors and a set of LATCH guides- which improves proper installation by 2X (compared to standard latch installations)
- Removable Head & Body Pillows: Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning - removable as child grows Easy to Remove: Machine-washable seat pad requires no harness rethreading.
- Model #34612173
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Fit: The tops of child's ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs. (18 - 49.8 kg.)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm.)
- Age: At least four years of age
- Fit: The tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Our youngest was soon to outgrow her infant seat; and while our almost 3 years old's Evenflo Tribute worked fine, it's length left us with very little leg space up front. So we were on the search for a seat that would allow for both extended rear-facing AND fit our tiny car without compromising driver/passenger leg room too much. I was ecstatic to find this car seat!
As you can see from the photos I've posted, we can safely and correctly have the car seats installed at the right angle (in the photo, I colored in the arrow on the car seat so you can see), we can keep almost 2 inches between it and the driver/passenger seat, AND allow a comfortable amount of leg room up front (my husband is 5'8" and can fully extend his legs while driving/riding). This seat MUST ONLY be in the most reclined position if its rear-facing. When in this position, it measures 31 inches front to back (see picture). It is definitely not a 3-across candidate (measuring about 22 inches wide), especially for a small car like ours; but if you have two, it could still fit a bag between them.
Safe and comfortable (for all passengers) was our top priority - but all the features on this seat made it even easier to say "yes" to purchase it. We've tested out a few different car seats for ourselves, as well as those belonging to friends and family while watching their kids, and this one is simply the comfiest and user-friendly! I LOVED how incredibly easy and fast it was to install thanks to the SureLATCH system. I am completely thrilled with this product and would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!
We owned two of these ones for each car. Last weekend someone ran a stop sign at full speed and hit my car (a 2010 mid-size SUV with 5-star side crash rating) while my 13th-month-old daughter was in it. The impact was fully on the rear door where my daughter was sat. We were hit so hard the rear suspension broke; we were spun 180 degrees from the impact, hit a tree and an electric pole before coming to a stop.
My 13-month-old daughter was sat where the main impact occurred. We couldn’t open the door next to my daughter as it was so badly damaged, the door had been hit so hard it was bent in and had actually been smashed into the car seat where my daughter was sat.
As for my daughter, she was very upset.
I ordered a replacement car seat from my phone on the side of the road while waiting for the tow truck.