Evenflo Platinum Symphony DLX All-in-One Car Seat (Ashland Gray)
The Platinum Symphony DLX provides a host of delightful details like buckle pockets to help protect against hot buckle burns, resilient temperature-regulating fabric for ultimate comfort, and our patented lower anchor system called SureLATCH® that automatically tightens to secure the car seat in the proper position.
- OUTLAST Performance Fabric: OUTLAST Performance Fabrics help balance your child's body temperature for a more comfortable- and thus a safer, more peaceful ride e3 Expanded Zone of Protection
- 3 Modes in 1 Seat: Accommodates children from 5 - 110 lbs. - Rear Facing, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster 5-point harness tested to a 65 lb. weight limit: Allows longer harness use until child is ready for belt-positioning booster
- No Rethread Harness: easy-to-slide harness straps enable proper fit during each ride and as child grows- without uninstalling the car seat Adjustable Head Rest: One-hand adjustable headrest grows with your child
- SureSafe Installation System: For a quick, secure installation, SureSafe includes easy to use connectors and a set of LATCH guides- which improves proper installation by 2X (compared to standard latch installations)
- Removable Head & Body Pillows: Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning - removable as child grows Easy to Remove: Machine-washable seat pad requires no harness rethreading.
- Model #34612173
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Fit: The tops of child's ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs. (18 - 49.8 kg.)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm.)
- Age: At least four years of age
- Fit: The tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.