Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 27 and Feb 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Evenflo Platinum Symphony LX All-in-One Car Seat (Montgomery)
The Platinum Symphony LX is fashioned with delightful details like buckle pockets to help protect against hot buckle burns, resilient temperature-regulating fabric for ultimate comfort, and a QuickConnector™ LATCH system for installation that's so easy, it can be done with one-hand.
- OUTLAST Performance Fabric: OUTLAST Performance Fabrics help balance your child's body temperature for a more comfortable- and thus a safer, more peaceful ride e3 Expanded Zone of Protection
- 3 Modes in 1 Seat: Accommodates children from 5 - 110 lbs. - Rear Facing, Forward-Facing Harness and Belt-Positioning Booster 5-point harness tested to a 65 lb. weight limit: Allows longer harness use until child is ready for belt-positioning booster
- No Rethread Harness: easy-to-slide harness straps enable proper fit during each ride and as child grows- without uninstalling the car seat Adjustable Head Rest: One-hand adjustable headrest grows with your child
- SureSafe Installation System: For a quick, secure installation, SureSafe includes easy to use connectors and a set of LATCH guides- which improves proper installation by 2X (compared to standard latch installations)
- Removable Head & Body Pillows: Positionable head and body pillows provide extra comfort and support for proper head and body positioning - removable as child grows Easy to Remove: Machine-washable seat pad requires no harness rethreading.
- Model #34512247
- Weight: 5 - 40 lbs. (2.3 - 18 kg.)
- Height: 19 - 40 in. (48 - 102 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. (25 mm) below the top of the child restraint seat back.
- Weight: 22 - 65 lbs. (10 - 29.4 kg.)
- Height: 28 - 50 in. (71 - 127 cm.)
- Age: At least one year of age
- Fit: The tops of child's ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Weight: 40 - 110 lbs. (18 - 49.8 kg.)
- Height: 44 - 57 in. (112 - 145 cm.)
- Age: At least four years of age
- Fit: The tops of their ears are below the top of the child restraint headrest.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.