Estimated Arrival: Between Jan 21 and Jan 29. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Rito Ultimate Folding Tricycle (Burgundy)
Children 10 months and up can enjoy this trike and you can always choose who's in control. In its first stage, a safety guard keeps your kiddo securely seated while it and the foldable footrest keeps their arms and legs resting comfortably out of the way. Riders from 2 to 3 can move the handlebar and pedals for a more interactive experience while you retain control over the movement of the trike. You can remove the canopy at any point to give your kiddo a more complete view of the exciting world around them. Around age 3 you can give your child complete control of the trike that they've already grown to love. Easily fold the Rito Ultimate Folding Trike into a compact package for storage and transport on trains, planes, or automobiles!
- 3 Different Stages:
Stage 1: Kids 10 months and up use 2 adjustable recline positions and a foldable footrest to stay comfortable while the adjustable and removable parent push handle keep you in control. The canopy shields your kiddo from the elements and the safety guard supplements the safety harness to keep your child securely in the stroller.
Stage 2: Riders 2 years and up can move the handlebar and pedal without affecting the movement of the trike. The footrest can be folded up for longer legs, and the canopy can be removed for a fuller view.
Stage 3: For children, 3 years and up, remove the parent handle and engage steering and pedal functions so they can ride solo.
- Folding feature: Simply press two buttons and the Rito stroller trike folds down flat for easy transport and storage. Fit the Rito in the trunk of your car, carry it on public transit and even take it on flights. Rito solves in a snap, where other trikes give parents headaches.
- Premium adjustable canopy: The adjustable canopy on the Rito folding trike can be folded when not in use or even temporarily removed and reattached in a matter of seconds. Giving parents control wherever protection from sun and rain is needed.
- Adjustable Parent Push Bar: The parent push handle is used to control the movement and direction of the trike when the children are too young to use the trike on their own. The parent push bar on the Rito can be adjusted to 2 levels, ensuring that parents of all heights are comfortable when using the trike.
- Free Handle Function: When engaged, the free handle function ensures that children do not affect the direction of the trike even when they are moving the handlebar around. This gives all control to the parents with the push bar.
- Rear Brakes: For those moments when parents need a little break on the walk, they can feel safe with the rear brakes engaged. These brakes make sure the trike stays in place even if the freewheel function is not engaged.
- Free Wheel Function: When engaged, the free handle function ensures that children do not affect the movement of the trike even when they are pedaling. When the children are old enough to place their feet on the pedals, this function ensures that parents retain control.
- Reclining Back Seat: For added comfort when needed, the back seat can be reclined back and offers two positions. Adjust it as suited to create the optimal seating position for your child.
- Folding Foot Rest: When children have outgrown the footrests, they can be easily folded away with a simple click and release mechanism. Children can comfortably place their feet on the pedals without any hindrance.
- SafetyGuard: The Rito takes every precaution possible to create a safe ride for your child. The safety guard protects them beyond the secure grasp of the 3-point harness seatbelt. Young children can also rest their hands on the safety guard when their arms are not yet long enough to reach the handlebar.