Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 27 and Nov 04. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
Wonderfold W4 Luxe Multifunctional Stroller Wagon (4 Seater)
Hold up to 4 passengers (Single Passenger Optional)
Adjustable Canopy Rods
1-step foot brake system
- Hold up to 4 passengers (Single Passenger Optional)
- Easy to fold/unfold
- High face-to-face seats with footwell for better interactions
- Deep carriage with zippered mesh panels for optimal ventilation
- Front zipper door for easy access/storage
- Slidable/Removable Canopy with UV Protection
- Adjustable Canopy Rods
- Removable/Reclining seats with 5 points automatic magnetic harness
- Adjustable push handle with Vegan leather cover
- Removable fabric for easy cleaning
- Extra storage on all sides of the body including Detachable rear basket, Back panel pocket, Seat pouch
- 1-step foot brake system
- Optional strap for pulling the stroller wagon
- All-Terrain XL Tires
- Age Group: 6+ months
- Wagon Weight: 50 lbs (With seats installed)
- Wagon Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Weight Limit: 99 lbs per bench (2 seats per bench)
There are Pros and Cons... abilities and limitations. And while this is a five star review for the wagon, my personal needs make this a wagon that just wasn’t for us. Here’s what I think you should know:
Easiest thing I have EVER put together! The directions are beautiful and the process is super simple!! Easy to fold and unfold. Not easy at ALL to lift into my Ford Edge!! It’s not just the weight... it’s awkward to hulk up and into any cargo space or truck bed. She’s like 62+ pounds 😬
We have a Tactical Baby Gear edition Veer Cruiser and, while I prefer the push, the layout, and the space of the W4S, I choose the Veer more times than not because of the weight & the smaller fold.
Don’t get me wrong, this is an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC and extremely well-made stroller wagon. It is AMAZING for grocery shopping, strolls on paved or hard-pack trails, hitting the mall, or heading to the zoo... BUT, you must be aware that: beach sand is a huge NO (the strain on the frame will break it & the wheels just aren’t large enough because of the weight), the pull strap is about useless, and she’s heavy to load.
This wagon is an upscale, PRETTY, roomie cruiser. She has her uses but there are limitations and cons (just like with any stroller or other wagons).
Overall, this wagon is smooth pushing and well built but, for me, the limitations and cons make it not worth the price (lucky for me, I found a friend to buy mine). Also be aware that accessories for this thing are all “a la carte” so things get even more expensive quickly! You could be $1000 in and still not have all the accessories you want/need.